Māori Education Consultancy
Promoting educational success for all Māori students,
and culturally sustaining practices in all sectors of Aotearoa
Angitu ako mō ngā tauira Māori katoa, me te poipoi i te ahurea mo Aotearoa nui tonu
IMAGES OF AOTEAROA GREETING CARDS
Handmade greeting cards made with photos taken by the company director.
Cards come with an envelope and can be purchased as singles or in packs of 4, 5 or 10.
$3 for singles
$11 for 4 pack
$13.50 for 5 pack
$25 for 10 pack
Email Māori Education Consultancy at [email protected] to place an order, at which time you can advise number of cards you would like, and which images you would like to purchase. Purchases can be made via Internet Banking - payment details will be provided when orders are placed.
16 photos to choose from in the order shown in the photos displayed
2. Matrix the Cat;
3. Nala the Dog;
4. Monarch Butterfly;
5. Sunset over the hills, Kawhia;
6. Mt Karioi from Aotea Moana;
7. Tulips, Rotorua Government Gardens;
8. Mt. Ruapehu;
9. Sunset through the Punga trees on the road to Kawhia;
10. Silver Fern;
11. Sunset at Ahipara, 90 Mile Beach (Golden Sky, whispy cloud);
12. Rainbow at Ocean Beach, Kawhia;
13. Sunset and beach through the sand dune grass, Ocean Beach, Kawhia;
14. Sunset 1 at Ocean Beach, Kawhia (Mirrored high cloud);
15. Sunset 2 at Ocean Beach, Kawhia (Mirrored low cloud);
16. Sunset 3 at Ocean Beach, Kawhia (Mirrored golden sky with firey streak on the horizon).
Cards are blank on the inside so that you can write your own message.